Monday 17 May 2010

Reflection.... (originally written April27)

Its 4.am and am up, not because I don't want to sleep, but the inspiration to scribble down something is there, and I had to wake up to write this. . Am reflecting on the concept of "LIFE" Sometimes I ask my self questions like "Is anything really worth the fight and struggle" "if we will all die, why not just live a care-free life" and A line from Tupac's "Running" that hits me is "Why am I fighting to live when am just living to die" all these thoughts makes me want to relent and just sit back,but HELL NO, I refuse to curl back into my shell, and leave my progress level stagnant! Just because I know death is inevitable, and I don't know when time will be up doesn't mean I shouldn't forge ahead and make an impact!
Yes its inevitable and no one prays to go too early! But while I am alive, and its not God's time yet! NO WAY! Am going to live my life to the fullest! Love as many people that are willing to let me love them! Live a fulfilled Life, help as many as I can. And as for HATE! I refuse to be a part of it!
And am not trying to get all churchy and all, but without God, there is no Me! And I know there's a God because that's the only explanation I can give as to why I am still alive today! Am inspired to Live my Life, knowing that even though I am not in control of existence,and I am not assured of my next minute! How I spend it matters a lot! What Legacies would I leave behind? And even though human beings are unbelievably inconsiderate and wicked! I have decided to do my best, live a good life, trust in God at all times. . . It would . It would pay someday, if not on earth in Heaven. . . . So help me God

3 comments:

  1. Nice one.... u are really good with words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one dear! True tAlk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this.
    am i permitted to copy this to my blog??? cos it says what i am not bold enuf to put to paper nor even say it to myself.

    ReplyDelete