Wednesday 19 May 2010

Another Birthday :)

Anyone that has seen me or heard me talk about my birthday tomorrow 20 of May, would wonder if I am going to clock 10, or if I am expecting a big party with many candles on my cake with my mummy and daddy being there, or a perfect sweet 16 birthday party with a buggatti (lol) as my gift! Hell No! I can explain. . It feels so good have made it through yet another year! God had been faithful. . And the past year was themed "Live,Love and Learn" in the past year I learnt to
LIVE
I learnt to live, and always breathe. . Whatever the situation! To Live each day like it is my last, Live for the moment, enjoy each second, be grateful to God whatever the situation! Yea that's all I have been doing Living my life!
I learnt to LOVE (again)
Yea, I have so much love to go round. . But in the last few months I learnt more on the values of Love and I Understand what it means, that it doesn't mean the many cars, or the diamond rings, or the brazzilian weavon or lacewigs. It means much more, it means having someone to cry to, someone to talk to and someone to confide in. . . Someone to care for, someone to be there for. . In D'banj's words "love is a beautiful thing". . . I learnt to show more love to the needy, the homeless, the motherless. . I learnt to love more people, family and friends. . I learnt to replace "hatred" with love. . . And on the 2nd rule of life. . Accomplishment
LEARN
Learning is a continuous process of living and so for every right or wrong that happened I haven't capitalized on them, I have taken them to be the few of the many lessons I have to learn as long as I live. .

And so my birthday is in less than 1hour, am grateful to God and though as excited as I was today, there was this 5mins of today that I shed tears inside. . . it could get better and so before its 12 I have a birthday wish and I know God is everywhere! Dear Lord I need U to bless me, so I can be a blessing to others! Amen!! Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

10 comments:

  1. happy birthday Miss
    Here's to warm sun-shines and cold refreshing coca cola, to blue berry muffins, skittles and twix bars
    jus have a good one too

    ReplyDelete
  2. *singing* Happy baffday to u happy baiday to u happy bathday happy birthday happy born day to u. How old are u now (4times)zainab how old are u now. Hip hip hip hurray.
    Enjoyed reading your blog ooh I hope God grants u ur one wish for ur buffday ooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday dear from tega.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HBD,wishin u many more in lyf xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Maam,I will personally rate this 99%,happy birthday and i wish you a more fulfilled year,lets go there baby.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hip Hip Hip!!! Hip Hop!! lol Happy Birthday Sis

    ReplyDelete
  9. So How old are you today?... (lol)
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life come to the door of memory unannounced,and simply never leave. Our lives somehow are measured by these moments. so glad you found happiness and the knowledge to enjoy life...

    Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww! Really nice! Pure talent!

    ReplyDelete